Membership Form Sign up to get access to investment opportunities curated by White Whale
Angel Investor as per SEBI (Alternative Investment Fund) Regulations 2012 includes:
1. An individual investor who has net tangible assets of at least two crore rupees excluding value of his principal
(i) has early stage investment experience (prior experience in investing in start-up/emerging/early-
stage ventures) or
(ii) has experience as a serial entrepreneur (a person who has promoted or co-promoted more
than one start-up venture) or
(iii) is a senior management professional with at least ten years of experience;
2. A body corporate with a net worth of at least ten crore rupees;
3. An Alternative Investment Fund registered under SEBI (Alternative Investment Fund) Regulations, 2012 or a
Venture Capital Fund registered under the SEBI (Venture Capital Funds) Regulations, 1996.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions ("Membership Terms & Conditions") stated herein constitute a binding contract between you and
White Whale Advisors LLP ("White Whale"), and sets out our respective rights and obligations with respect to your membership
on our investor network platform. The decision to (a) to approve your membership application, and (b) to permit you to act as
an investor in the opportunities curated by White Whale ("Issuer(s)") for investments entirely rests with White Whale.
1. Non-discretionary - You will use White Whale investor network platform to learn about the potential investment
opportunities and indicate your decisions with regard to investing in one or more of them, to follow the progress of your
investments after they have been completed, including receiving proposals of disposals of your investment(s), if any. However,
you agree that the decision to invest or not to invest in an opportunity is entirely yours and White Whale shall not be liable for
any decision taken by you on your investments. White Whale hereunder does not purport to offer you any investment advisory
services or investment management services with respect to your investment.
2. Member Compliance - You represent and warrant to us that you are fully authorised by the applicable laws and you are fully
compliant with the applicable laws to enter into this arrangement with us including anti-money laundering laws, anti-corruption
laws and anti-bribery laws. Also, there are no contractual or legal restrictions that would bar you from entering into this
arrangement with us. You are advised to obtain the relevant legal and professional advice before entering into this arrangement
with us or taking any investment/divestment decision.
3. Non-solicitation - White Whale shall present to you the relevant details and information of the opportunity for potential
investment purpose through various means, including, but not limited to pitch book reports and pitch events from time to time.
It is clarified that it does not mean that White Whale is recommending that you make any investment in the potential
opportunity or that the business of a potential investee company is likely to be successful or that White Whale takes any
responsibility or liability, if such potential opportunity is not successful post your investment.
4. Confidentiality - You agree and undertake that you shall keep the information contained herein or any information received
from our investor network platform or the potential investment that relates to any investment, business or other related
information of the potential investee company confidential and shall not disclose the same to any person and shall use all the
reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is not disclosed to any person, save and except on a strictly confidential basis
to your legal and financial advisers exclusively for the purpose of seeking professional advice with respect to the investment
hereunder. At the request of White Whale or the potential investee company, as the case may be, you will promptly return to
White Whale all material containing any of the confidential information in your possession. These obligations will survive even
post termination of your membership hereunder.
5. Validity - This arrangement shall be effective for the duration of your membership with our investor network platform, subject
to the payment of necessary fees, as and when due. Further, either of us may terminate this arrangement, with or without cause
by giving the other party a written notice of 30 (thirty) days.
6. Indemnification - You undertake to indemnify White Whale and its partners, employees, agents from all liability, losses,
damages, claims, demands, actions, judgments, fines, costs, attorneys' fees, disbursements and expenses which arise from or
relate to a claim and expenses caused or suffered by White Whale and/or its partners, employees, agents on account of a breach
of these terms and conditions by you or by your false or fraudulent representation/misrepresentation or wilful misconduct.
7. Non-assignment and Non-Circumvention - You shall not assign any of your rights and obligations to any other third party,
unless agreed in writing by White Whale. Further, you shall not approach the potential investee company directly or indirectly.
Also, if you have a personal or professional connection with the potential investee company, you must bring it to the notice of
White Whale management. You agree not to make any private deals or have parallel discussions with the potential investee
company, either directly or indirectly, without the consent of the White Whale management.
8. Termination - You confirm that no past, current or future activities undertaken by you will stand White Whale in disrepute
and if ever found so, your membership hereunder will be immediately revoked at such time by the management of White Whale
at its sole and absolute discretion.
9. Disclaimer - White Whale may modify its policies, rules, regulations, plans and procedures from time to time. Any change in
the terms and conditions due to such modifications or amendments, shall be binding upon you.
The provisions contained herein shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts of Mumbai shall have
exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute here under. White Whale is not a Stock Exchange nor does it intend to get
recognized as a stock exchange under the Securities Contracts Regulation Act, 1956. White Whale does not facilitate any online
or offline buying, selling or dealing of securities, clearing or settlement of trades of securities through the investor network
White Whale has sole discretion on accepting or rejecting a membership application as deemed fit by them. I hereby agree to
the terms and conditions attached to this Membership Form.